Photo with 3 notes
Yesssssss, can’t wait til December for this. Tickets 22 and 23 as well, I’m disappointed not many others have got them yet! #kreator #archenemy
simply graceful (by kerstin_meyer)
Source: Flickr / kerstin_meyer
AARON PAUL JUST POSTED THIS ON TWITTER AND I’M SHITTING
Does this mean that feeding beef to my dog is forcing him into cannibalism?
Jupiter’s Great Red Spot
- Jupiter’s Great Red Spot (GRS) is an atmospheric storm that has been raging in Jupiter’s southern Hemisphere for at least 400 years.
- About 100 years ago, the storm covered over 40,000 km of the surface. It is currently about one half of that size and seems to be shrinking.
- At the present rate that it is shrinking it could become circular by 2040. The GRS rotates counter-clockwise(anti-cyclonic) and makes a full rotation every six Earth days.
- It is not known exactly what causes the Great Red Spot’s reddish color. The most popular theory, which is supported by laboratory experiments, holds that the color may be caused by complex organic molecules, red phosphorus, or other sulfur compounds.
- The GRS is about two to three times larger than Earth. Winds at its oval edges can reach up to 425 mph (680 km/h)
- Infrared data has indicated that the Great Red Spot is colder (and thus, higher in altitude) than most of the other clouds on the planet
To each man his own tools.
What is Hammond’s tool?
A hamster ball.
In which Jaime required coffee in order to sit through the wedding vows. [x]
And also suddenly had his original hand back.
A flexible rapier made during the 19th century in Toledo, Spain.
I’d wear it as a crown and slit the throat of any man who tried to touch me.
Whoa, that’s amazing.
It’s tough to choose between all the colors of the NEW KEXMG Kelly. What say you? This White with Black Bevels, Gloss Black, Silverburst, or Tobacco Burst??
Check them all out here.
I love the white with black bevels, and the silverburst, but why does it only come with EMGs?
Bolaji Badejo who played the alien creature in the film Alien, England, 1978. Photographed by Eve Arnold.
Page 1 of 390